Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love is in the Air

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. The day started out with beautiful flowers for Hannah and I.Hannah also recieve a Love Bug, which was a HUGE hit. It lived up to its name because it was love at first sight and she has been carrying it around everywhere since!


We had heart-shaped, pink pancakes for breakfast.


I forgot my camera the rest of the day, but Hannah and I surprised Chad at work with a heart-shaped pizza.
At night Chad suprised me with a candlelight dinner, that he prepared himself, and s'mores over our little grill outside. It was very romantic and nice. What a great guy!
I hope your V-Day was as great as ours!

4 comments:

mandy said...

So sweet! I love the flowers. What did Chad make?

Ryan + Angie said...

Sounds like a good day. Very fun.

Max and Deanna said...

What a fun day. Dad remember and bought me chocolate and flowers, but I didn't get him anything. I have no clue what I could get him, since he can't ride horses, only wears church clothes, and no golf here!

Max and Deanna said...

You guys are a hard act to follow. Keep it up you are doing great.

Dad