Monday, February 1, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey (Hair)Do!



The other day while on the computer Hannah asked if she could "make my hair stylish?" (Apparently I need help in that department!)
As she was yanking on my hair I said "Ow! Hannah you need to be a little softer."
She promptly replied, "That is what you do to me!"
I also heard her say a few other things that sounded a little familiar:
"Just a second more."
"Keep your head still."
"You have so many knots!"
"Just sit still and we will be done a lot faster!"
Oh man! I better watch what I say!

3 comments:

mandy said...

I want to hear the tone she used when she said those things. Pleasantly or teeth clenched? Makes all the difference!

Ryan + Angie said...

It's great having your own words come back to you. Corbin has taken up saying, "I mean it!" Nice!

Max and Deanna said...

That is hilarious!! I remember a joke. This mother is getting after her children shaking her finger and says, "Wow when did I get my mother's finger!!" Abby--where did YOU learn those comments!!