Friday, January 18, 2013

Birthday Time

We celebrated our birthday's this last week.  Mine on the 13th and Chad on the 17th.  My birthday landed on a Sunday, which in my opinion is kinda stinky!  My family did their best to make it a great day though.  They made me breakfast, bought me a couple books (which I have already almost finished reading), Chad made me some yummy Asian chicken wings for dinner, and he did all of the diaper changes!  How could you ask for much more than that?!?  Somehow, yet again, we don't have any pictures!  Probably because I am always the one behind the camera.

Chad had a pretty great birthday too! 

A few days before his big day this arrived in the mail, from his mom.  He was so excited he couldn't wait for his birthday to open it.
 
 
I love these pictures with the girls!  They love their dad so much!  I also have to tell you what a great dad he is...we sat down to watch a show and he had the remote.  He could have chosen to watch any show (because it's his birthday!) and he chose a Tinkerbell show, because he knew the girls would like it!  No wonder they love him!



 
 
We gave him a foam roll out tube.  You use it after you work out to loosen your muscles.


 
I made a super yummy peanut butter sheet cake for him.  The candles make a 32, in case you couldn't tell.

 

Happy Birthday, Chad!  We love you!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a great one.