Friday, May 3, 2013

Under the Big Top

The circus came to town!
I took the two older girls with me and Chad stayed home with Clara.
 We had a really great time!  We had free general admission tickets for the girls, but when we got there and I saw where we would be sitting, I decided to shell out the few extra bucks and get us better seats!

.
 We then had to spend time in a forever long line to get the upgrades.

Finally we got in our seats!
 Awkward picture of all of us!




 It was a cool circus with lots to see.  The girls loved it!  Hannah kept saying she couldn't believe what she was seeing and Grace was screaming and clapping.
About 3/4 through the 2 hour show Grace yelled, "Oh my goodness!  They even have grass in here!"  So observant....

As a special treat I let the girls pick out a balloon animal (the cheapest item you could buy). 
They were over the moon happy!  They kept hugging me and thanking me!  Who knew their love was so easy to buy!!?
 Hannah with her monkey Lola


Grace with her shark Big Blue

It was a fun night with my girls!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

Making memories. I remember when the circus came to Buhl. I think Angie got her picture in the local newspaper! Big news there!!