Monday, December 15, 2008

Don't Adjust Your Screens...Yes I am actually Posting!

I don't know what my deal has been. Anyways here is a recap of what has happened since my last post!

We had a really fun Thanksgiving with the whole family (minus mom and dad ,who were greatly missed). Good food, fun times, and of course bouncy houses!

Here are things I made:
A picture frame,

a Thanksgiving sign,

and a Santa towel (that I sewed! Thank you very much) at Super Saturday.

A Turkey treat and craft I taught the girls how to make for Activity Days

Things Chad has done:

He has been studying hard and just finished the semester. One more to go! Isn't he handsome!?!?!

Things Hannah has done:

She had her first ever dance recital! I couldn't get over how cute she was! She did a great job and she was almost as excited as me!


Hannah had a Christmas party at preschool. It included a ton of yummy treats, fun crafts, and lots of noise! Hannah loved it and I loved being there with Hannah!
Things we have done as a family:

We have gone bowling, made Thanksgiving crafts for F.H.E., went to a cold Christmas parade, and played in the snow. Even though we haven't been blogging, we have still been having fun!

I am going out of town so this is just a little teaser! I will post about our exciting Christmas when I get back and then I promise a whole bunch of new posts starting next year! Please contain your excitiment!

6 comments:

mandy said...

I have to admit to being a little shocked and excited about the new post. I love the pictures of Hannah at her recital--she looks so pretty. What is up with the one with her and Kate? It is like the roses put them into some kind of scary, make-up wearing baby trance. Creepy. Have a fun break!

Damien and Ashley said...

Fun pics! Hannah is adorable in her little damce costume! Hope you have a great Holiday season, and I hope I get to see you!

Max and Deanna said...

I was just commenting that we hadn't heard from you FOREVER!!!

Parley and Anna said...

I admit: I'm a blog snooper! I found you through Stacey Jensens blog and just had to tell you how adorable Hannah is! Holy moly...not that I expected any less. But she looks like such a sweety! It's been a long time, but it's good to see that you are your family are happy and doing well! Merry Christmas! Love Anna (walker) Jones (from the financial aid office! just in case you forgot):)

Ryan + Angie said...

Yeah! I love the new post. I like getting the updates. I love the new collages...how did you do them? Very cute! Can't wait to see you in person...love you lots!

Amber said...

Abby! What a cute and happy family you have! I am also a blog snooper - but it would make me feel like less of one if you wanted to see my blog too! Mine's private, so if you send me your email address to smarts12@hotmail.com, I'll send you an invite!
Amber (Powell) Redd