Monday, January 5, 2009

Lights....Temple....Freezing!

We started our holiday vacation by heading to Utah to spend a few days with Chad's brother and his family. They were so nice to us and we enjoyed our time there. While there we went to Temple Square to see the lights. It was beautiful, but COLD!!

The kids didn't seem to mind, but I was freezing!


Also while we were in Utah, Chad and I went to The Body World's Exhibit in Salt Lake. Chad loved it and I thought it was gross (but kinda cool). It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience (once was enough for me!). Chad was just amazed by it all and I kept thinking, "Just imagine they are fake and I am not actually looking at a real person's brain!" That is why Chad is going into the medical field and I am not!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I forgot how squemish you are around body stuff. Good for you for going anyway. We almost went in Houston but it was too pricey for everyone.

Ryan + Angie said...

I was grossed out by the exhibit too and I only saw it on an advertisement on TV. I don't think I would like it in person.