Friday, January 9, 2009

One of My Favorites!


One of my favorite Christmas traditions is the Annual Burton Community Walk Around the Christmas Tree. I am not sure when this tradition started or why, but I love it! I enjoyed it when I was little and am glad that Hannah and Chad can enjoy it now too (well at least Hannah)!
You all dress up in festive Christmas attire, listen to a live band, and dance/walk/run around a Christmas tree. What part of that doesn't sound enjoyable!?!?!



Excuse the blurry pictures, but everyone was having too much fun to stop!

My favorite part is spending time with my sisters and other family members.
The afternoon ends with a visit from who else, but Old Saint Nick!

Hannah says this was "the real Santa"!

5 comments:

mandy said...

Isn't it funny that such a weird tradition has become something that we all (excluding husbands and Angie) look forward to? I've really enjoyed your more frequent posting it is helping me through my mom-withdrawl.

Ryan + Angie said...

I think I may come around to liking it more. Kayla was fun but Corbin was ready for a nap so this year wasn't fun for me either. I'm hoping for more in the future.

Max and Deanna said...

That's neat that it can be a tradition for everyone. I've always enjoyed it.

Max and Deanna said...

Looks like you guys are all about having fun, and that is great. Take care of each other and have fun.

Max and Deanna said...

Looks like you guys are all about having fun, and that is great. Take care of each other and have fun.