Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frost, Frost, as Fast as You Can....I'm the Gingerbread Man!

One day of our Christmas celebration was making, baking, and decorating gingerbread cookies. It was the first time that I had ever made the recipe and they weren't great, but definitely good enough to frost! My cute nieces came over to help Hannah and I decorate.


I think that more frosting ended up in Livvy and Hannah's bellies than ever made it on their cookies!


Hannah was a little sprinkle crazy! Have a little cookie with your sprinkles, right!?!

Alex and Preslee were so creative with their decorating! What cute girls! Thanks for the help!



My beautiful contribution.



The cookies may have been a little dry, but they put a smile on this little monkey's face! I guess anything tastes good covered in a pound of frosting and sprinkles!

4 comments:

mandy said...

I loved the sprinkles picture. Hilarious!

Damien and Ashley said...

I've never made gingerbread cookies, but hear a good recipe is hard to find! Cute pics of all of them!

Ryan + Angie said...

I love the frosting face! What a cutie!

Travis and Melissa said...

My girls had a great time. Thank you for inviting them. They LOVED eating and decorating the cookies.