Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Way We Roll

For F.H.E. we went rollerskating. Chad couldn't remember the last time he went and was afraid of falling. Hannah had never been and thought she would be a pro. I am an expert and was ready to show them my moves (not really, but we can pretend).
Chad found out it was like riding a bike and did better than he thought he would.
Hannah went around about 6 times and was ready to go.
I had fun and was surprised by how well the other two did (I didn't do too bad myself)!

We had lots of fun. We spent about 45 minutes there and that was enough for all of us. It was fun, but I think it will be a while before we go again!

7 comments:

mandy said...

I love your title an the arty shot of the skates! Cute post.

Ryan + Angie said...

What a fun FHE. Do you think I could hold up two kids who have never been?

Chad said...

I remember going roller skating in twin falls all the time. I wonder if it is the same place. Probably. Do you remember when Travis ate the Foosball handle that one time when we went?

Max and Deanna said...

They ice skate here. I've seen two rinks on just this one road we travel full of skaters.

Damien and Ashley said...

looks like tons of fun!!!! we've never taken our kids---they would totally love it! hannah is adorable.

Amber said...

ah, good memories of roller skating! Isn't that crazy that we could have gone for hours and hours as 10 year olds? I probably wouldn't be able to walk the next day if we tried that!

Max and Deanna said...

Did you ever wonder what you did before kids?