Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

My parents were giving me a hard time about still posting Christmas in the middle of January, but as I always tell Hannah, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!"
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were different this year with only three little kids around. Different, but very enjoyable. On Christmas Eve we did the classics put out the stockings, milk and cookies for Santa, feed the reindeer, and read a christmas story.


Christmas morning it was so fun. Hannah really understood Christmas this year (well, except for the fact that she thought that every morning that she woke up and it was snowing meant it was Christmas day). She was excited to open her presents and see people open the presents she bought for them. We had a great Christmas. It was especially fun, because Hannah had both of her grandmas there on Christmas morning (my mother-in-law, Shauna, stayed at my mom's house). It was a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable Christmas!

4 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

I agree it was fun...plus, I wouldn't mind Christmas posts clear into July! :)

mandy said...

I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks for posting! I'm glad you had a good Christmas without me...

Max and Deanna said...

We enjoyed having you there and I for one missed Mandy!!

Stacey Jensen said...

How did that sweet little girl get so big so fast? You look amazing and I miss you terribly. Love having blogs just for this reason.