Friday, January 23, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too

I had a birthday on the 13th. Thanks to all of you who called, texted, and wished me a "Happy Birthday." To those of you who didn't-don't feel bad because I probably won't call or text on your birthday either! Just teasing (kind of)!
Chad, Hannah, and I celebrated my birthday with an impromptu trip to Boise. We went shopping, out to eat, and swimming at our hotel. It was fun just to get away and spend time with our little family.
One other fun thing that we did was go to The Discovery Center of Idaho. It was really fun and I would recommend it to you if you go to Boise. We spent 2 hours there and still didn't get to see all the cool things they had to offer.
It was a great birthday!

4 comments:

mandy said...

I'm glad you had a happy day! I think we'll go to the Discovery Center the next time we take the kids to Boise.

Ryan + Angie said...

I'm glad you had a happy day too. Our little family needs to take a get away like that. Looks like fun.

Chad said...

Well happy birthday. I guess if I would have called you and wished you happy birthday you may have called me on my birthday. Oh well we will never know.

Max and Deanna said...

As one who did call (pat myself on the back) I'm glad you had a great birthday!! You too Chad (we didn't get him called as we were on an airplane over the ocean the day of his birthday) So Happy birthday to both of you!!