Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hannah's 1st Modeling Gig


A couple of girls from the child care at my gym are starting a business where they dress up as princesses and come to parties for little girls (I don't know if it is exactly legal to dress up as Disney Princesses and make money from it, but not my business!). They asked me if they could take some pictures with Hannah for their advertising. Hannah was so excited! I was impressed with their costumes. I don't know if I would pay to have them come to a party, but it was fun for free!

5 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

She is quite a professional! Hannah is the cutest girl in the picture. :)

mandy said...

You didn't tell me about this! How fun. She is an adorable model.

Chad said...

I bet she felt so special posing with Cinderella and Snow White.

Travis and Melissa said...

How fun for her. Cinderella looks really good. She is such a cute girl.

Max and Deanna said...

I agree with Angie--she's the cutest girl in the picture.