Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Half a Year


Grace turned 6 months old on the 22nd!



I can't believe she has been in our family for half a year. It has gone so fast and I can't imagine our famly without her!



Here are her stats:
Weight: 13.5 lbs 6%
Length: 25.75" 50%
She is rolling over from back to belly and belly to back
She LOVES her bath
She is working on sitting up (she can do it for a few seconds)
She is very alert and smiley
She is eating baby food now (LOVES bananas)
She has one little tooth on the bottom
She is such a wonderful happy little baby!

2 comments:

mandy said...

SO cute. I can't believe she is 6 months! I also can't believe she is still so tiny. What a sweet baby.

Max and Deanna said...

Six month already??? That is a really cute picture. I can't wait to get a hold of her. I hope she won't be afraid of Grandma!!