Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hark, A Lark, Flying Through the Park

There are lots of different kinds of birds around our apartment (due mostly to the fact that our neighbor has about 20 different bird feeders on her porch). Hannah likes to just look out the window at all of them. It is her favorite when they land on the railing right in front of our window. She tells me she wants to be a bird watcher someday!

This one sat there for a long time. Hannah sat there so quietly and moved in slow motion so she could see it. I got in trouble for taking these pictures, though because I scared it away.
p.s. 10 points for whoever knows where my title came from!

6 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

Ab, This must be an older picture, I hope it looks like there is snow and it is June.
Dad

mandy said...

Splat! (I want my points. I'm saving up for a trip to the dollar store.)

Max and Deanna said...

Potty Trained Campers!!!

Ryan + Angie said...

I knew it too but I'm too late...darn!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I am to late also, but immediately I knew it was the Potty Trained Camping Trip.

tonya said...

I saw your title on your folks' blog and knew I had to comment! Too bad I am too late.

Splat.