Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm So Lucky

That is what Hannah kept saying the whole day before her sleepover with Chad. He had the great idea of the two of them having a sleepover in the living room. Hannah could not have been more excited. They watched Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakual, had popcorn and treats, and stayed up late. I went to bed early with Grace. It was delightful for me, too!

She just kept saying how lucky she was to beable to stay up soooooooooooo late and that I wasn't invited, it was just the two of them! What a great daddy she has!

4 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

That is probably just what she needed. When there is more than one child a kid needs some one on one time. Way to go!!

Ryan + Angie said...

What a fun idea! I'm going to suggest it to someone around here. ;)

Beth Willmore said...

That is such a cute idea - and I can't believe it, but Meg has that EXACT same little pastel blanket! My grandma made it for her - it must have been some kind of kit if Hannah has the same one! Meg calls it her "mimi."
I agree with Angie - I'm going to suggest this to Meg and Jared!

mandy said...

She IS so lucky. Adam is a great dad but it would take A LOT to convince him that sleeping on the floor was a good idea.