Monday, October 11, 2010

Update on Grace

Grace turned 10 months old on the 22nd of September, so I thought I would do a little update on all of the amazing things she does now.

Since I last updated on her she can crawl...


She pulls her self up on everything...

her toy basket,

the couch,



and her all-time favorite, the tub!



She claps...


She drinks from a sippy cup...



She says "Uh oh!"...


...she has enough hair to make a "whale-spout" and she is getting more teeth. 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom. She is such funny, cute girl! We love her so much!

3 comments:

mandy said...

She is so super cute and I am so glad that I got to see all her tricks! I'll let Ethan and Lauren know that all their "uh-oh" training has finally paid off.

P.S. 3 videos? This post must have taken you for-ev-er.

Max and Deanna said...

She pulls some pretty cute faces too. What a little sweet heart. We love our little Grace.
Grandma

Cortney said...

She is so adorable! That is all so cute and so fun, I love it when babies start to do so many fun things. I can't beleive how big she's getting!