Friday, September 24, 2010

Last of the Summer Posts: I Think?!?!

One day at my mom's we all packed up and went to Rigby Lake. The kids had a blast and the adults about died in the heat! This was Grace's first time experiencing a lake. She loved it! She loved to splash in the water and eat the sand. Yummy!


Hannah was busy the whole time. She loved playing in the water and sand.

She and her cousin, Kate, spent the whole day building something special. I was impressed at how long and hard they worked on it. We were not allowed to look at it until it was completed.

TA-DA!!!


It was a fun day! After playing in the sun we got a sweet treat to help us cool off.

What a delicious way to end the day!

2 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

That rock formation is definitely something special! So much work...Wow!

mandy said...

All your blogging is reminding me of all the things I still haven't blogged about. Ugh.