Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FIRST DAY!!!

The day Hannah had been asking about and hoping for finally arrived on Monday, the first day of kindergarten! She was so excited! Honestly, I was pretty excited myself. We had a special dinner the night before, that Hannah picked...make your own pizzas. We even had some sparkling juice, left over from our dinner at The Melting Pot, that we drank in fancy glasses. Hannah thought it was great!

We had a special outfit picked out and her backpack waiting by the front door. We had planned on walking to the school, but there was a big storm so we had to drive. Because of the storm it was so hectic when I dropped her off, that I don't think either of us really thought about what was happening! There was no time to be nervous and no tears!

She had a great day and I loved hearing all about the new and exciting things she was doing! Kindergarten is going to be a learning experience for both of us!!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Happy first day of school to Hannah!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my goodness she's getting so big! Way to go on not crying Abby! PS I loved your wedding pic from the previous post. Remember that we came to your reception/house WAY early and nothing was set up yet. (I am not always the brightest crayon in the box.) We were so excited for you guys, and so excited that we were getting married the next day too! Way to go on 7 years - we're starting to get old! yikes!!

Max and Deanna said...

She looks very grown up