Friday, September 3, 2010

The 9 Month 411

Grace is just a funny little monkey! The smile above is the one she always gives now when the camera comes out! Cheesey! One day I went to check on her during her nap and she was sleeping with her little bum in the air. So cute. She loves her little piano. She just might become a musician. One day she fell asleep while I was holding her and I laid her down on the pillow. Hannah gave her that little lion to keep her company. Sleeping babies are so sweet. That pot is her favorite. I have to put it on back on the self at least 10 times a day.

Here are the stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 14oz 4%
Height: 27.95 inches 59%

She loves to eat! She gets so mad if anyone is eating and she is not! She is a screamer. Whether she is happy or sad, she screams. She is crawling and pulling herself up on furniture (videos to come). She claps on occasion (also a video). She thinks Hannah is hilarious! She is a funny baby and we love having her in our family!

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

What a little sweetheart. I love that she is my grand daughter!!

mandy said...

She is so stinking cute!