Friday, May 27, 2011

Flashback Friday

I guess this isn't a total flashback, but it has been happening for a while....We are going to have another baby!! It was a bit of a surprise, but we are super excited! I was super sick in the beginning but I am doing great now. Today I am 21.5 weeks along. We found out last week that we are having another girl! 3 little girls! Totally crazy. Hannah was really hoping for a little brother, but I told her how great it is to have sisters. Poor little Grace has no idea what is going on and how much her life is going to change in just a few short months! We are excited and nervous about the changes coming, but it is always great to bring more children into our growing family!

7 comments:

Angela S said...

Yahoo! Congratulations!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heck that's so exciting - congratulations you guys!!

hillary barney said...

How exciting! congratulations!

Emily W said...

Congratulations Abby, that is so exciting! I think 3 girls sounds like a lot of fun!

Max and Deanna said...

You can never have too many girls!!!

Damien and Ashley said...

That's so exciting Abby! My mom loved having her three little girls (Nikki sue, Jill and Marie) and my brother Nicholas has three little girls now- Kate savannah and Olivia! Girls are so fun and they will be lucky to have sisters!!!

Nate and Kayla said...

So excited for you! Your girls are adorable.