Monday, May 23, 2011

I Am Back!

So it has been a VEEERRRRRY long time since I last posted. I have decided that the longer you don't do something, the harder it is to start doing it again. My plan is to start posting again starting with recent events and then do Flashback Fridays to catch up on the stuff that has happened over the past almost 6 months (yeah...it seriously has been that long!).


We will start with Hannah's birthday! She turned 6 last week. I really can't believe it. She is so big and smart. We love having her in our family. She is a great daughter and a wonderful and loving big sister. She is a big help to me and is really a good little girl. Hannah wanted a Build-A-Bear for her birthday, so on the big day we went into Salt Lake. She looked over every possible animal and finally settled on a cute little puppy that she ended up naming Kate.
After Build-A-Bear we had a yummy dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Hannah was so excited for her free Birthday Ice Cream Sundae!



As if that wasn't enough sugar, that night we had some friends and family over for cake and ice cream. She had a great birthday day and the celebration didn't end there...check back Wednesday for even more birthday excitement!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Happy birthday, Hannah!

Blogging has been on my to do list for-ev-er so maybe you'll inspire me to actually do it.

P.S. Kate is going to DIE (in a good way) when I tell her Hannah named her puppy Kate.

Damien and Ashley said...

YEAH!!!! You are back!!! I'm so glad! I've been wondering how you are doing. Hannah is such a beuatiful girl! Looks like a ton of fun-my kids have never done the Build-A-Bear thing and would love it!!!

Ryan + Angie said...

Missed you...glad you are back. Love that the puppy is named Kate.

Max and Deanna said...

Welcome back. I was afraid I would have to go on another mission to get new posts. Haha