Friday, December 21, 2012

25 Days of Christmas-Gingerbread House Decorating

We have been celebrating the 25 Days of Christmas with an activity everyday.  One day last week was decorating a gingerbread house.  It was fun and we laughed a lot!
 They each had a side they could decorate.  My job was to hold the whole thing together.


 Obviously I didn't do such a great job! 

After several crashes we finally got it to stand! 
 It is not the most beautiful house ever built, but it was built with love.
Funny story:  Grace accidentally dropped a candy on the ground.  I said she could just eat it (yes, apparently I encourage my children to eat food off the floor!).  She then started purposely dropping candy on the ground and would say, "Oh!  Thant's okay!  I will just eat it, huh?!?!"  Finally I told her to stop dropping them and just eat it!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Ha ha ha - she sounds like my kind of girl!! Don't worry, Mace is the king of crawling under his high chair or the table and finding remnants of dinner or treats and then eating them. Gross! At least you knew that Grace's candy was still relatively "fresh"!

Max and Deanna said...

Cute house. Looks like fun!!