Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just Hannah

Very rarely do I ever get to spend time with just one of my girls.  With Hannah being in school, our chance for one on one time is very limited.  So I was very excited when two opportunities came up for something that I could go with her and leave the younger girls home.

A small college in a nearby town had a science day.  They had all sorts of cool experiments and classes.  I didn't get very many pictures, but we were able to see marshmallows expand in a vacuum chamber, a glowing pickle, newts, and fire that danced to the beat of music.
They even had a class about static electricity.  Hannah volunteered and was able to touch a ball that made her hair stand up.  Her hair didn't go up too high, but the girl that came up after her (whose hair was pretty static-y to begin with) had her hair sticking straight up everywhere!

Hannah's favorite part was the dry-ice ice cream.  My favorite part was spending time with Hannah!

The second chance I got was going with Hannah on her field trip to the Science Museum at Eastern Mennonite University.  It was a very small museum, but the kids had lots of fun.

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

I bet Hannah enjoyed having her MOM all to herself.