Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Recap: Part 3

Easter Sunday was a nice day also.  We were running late for church and I didn't get a picture of the girls before church.  After church it was raining and we had a family (they just got accepted into the JMU PA program for next year and were here visiting with their 7 children!) over for lunch and so I never got a picture of the girls in their dresses on Easter.  This picture of a picture of them with the Easter Bunny at the mall will have to do.

Cute girls!  Clara started screaming and crying about 2.5 seconds after they snapped this photo!

Later that night we had our Easter feast/inside picnic and watched HOP.  It was very yummy!  
For dessert we had a super delicious coconut cake, if I do say so myself!

It was a great day!


3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

You're making great memories

Ryan + Angie said...

That dinner looks ALOT like ours except we had cooked carrots with lemon honey drizzle and parsley. I planned to make a coconut cake too but was too lazy and opted for boxed brownies and ice cream instead. The kids were happy but I still have a craving for coconut!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Who was the family??? I hope they live in our ward! You guys are awesome...I love all the fun, memorable things you are doing. Today as you know I was in Primary for a little bit. Before you came in Grace just came up and hugged me. What a sweet girl. And Elden enjoyed sitting on Chad's lap.