Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Look What We Got!

Chad and I have always wanted our girls to learn piano.  Recently I was in a meeting where they needed someone to play the piano and no one had the skill.  I was embarrassed to say that even after 7 years of piano, I really can't play!  
After a lot of thought and a wonderful tax refund we decided to take the plunge!

We were able to find a nice, used piano for much, much less than we were expecting!

We surprised the girls!
We have a friend who is going to teach Hannah lessons starting in the fall.

I had to show off my mad Chopsticks skills.

Clara also loves to play.
Now I just need to practice! 

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

How fun!!! Clark has been taking lessons and it's been great. It's so nice having a piano in the home! By the way....I need to practice too!

Max and Deanna said...

That's a nice looking piano.