Monday, June 1, 2009

How the West was Fun!

Saturday our town celebrated Western Days. The day begins with a parade and then ends with booths, food, and rides at the park. It is an enjoyable day that we look forward to every year! The parade is much more enjoyable than the park (too many people and too hot), but Hannah would be thoroughly disappointed if she didn't get to ride in the barrel train that is at the park every year and I can't complain about the awesome corn dogs! And of course a parade wouldn't be a parade without a little boogie from Hannah!

5 comments:

mandy said...

I was surprised at how many people I've talked to didn't go. I'm all--hello?? It's a parade! It was a fun morning.

Ryan + Angie said...

Love the little boogie...she can really shake it.

Mandy...I hate a parade!

Damien and Ashley said...

That looks so fun! I am excited summer is getting here and can't wait for parades, carnivals, and fairs!!!

Max and Deanna said...

Her moves are great. I'm with Mandy--I Love a Parade. Isn't there a song about that? Clever blog title.

Max and Deanna said...

I think if I moved like that something would dislocate(Is that a word)
Dad