Friday, June 5, 2009

We are Outta Here!!

We are officially moving! Chad got the job at the University Hospital and we found a place to live. We are out of here on June 9th! We are excited for this new adventure! Wish us luck! I don't know when I will post again, but as soon as we get settled I will let you all know!

P.S. On a previous post I reported that Chad was graduating with a G.P.A of 3.5. Well he is much smarter than I gave him credit for!! He actually graduated with a 3.9 and was Summa cum laude! What a smartie-pants!

P.P.S Chad took his board, which is the big test to officially become a Radiologic Technologist and did great! He earned a projected score of 87%! Yea Chad!

8 comments:

mandy said...

I think this whole moving idea is a terrible one. I'm still voting for commuting.

Damien and Ashley said...

Wow! What a great thing! Where will you be living now? Congrats to your husband for getting such good grades! That is great. Good luck with the move and getting settled!

Parley and Anna said...

Yahoo! Yippee! And WAHOO! Congratulations to you both!

Beth Willmore said...

Congratulations you guys! I hope you enjoy your new adventure in Utah! I love it that you had to make a correction to the GPA - kinda like if there are errors in the newspaper... Good luck!

Max and Deanna said...

I feel like you are going out into the cold, cruel world. We are excited for you also--but always felt comfort knowing you were close to Mandy. She will miss you and you will miss her!! Congratulations Chad!!

Rachel said...

Congrats! I know you will be sad to be moving but we are so excited to have someone closer to us. You are definitely going to have to come for a boat ride this summer!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Congratulations Chad!!! Whey to go!!!! We will be anxious to hear where you will be living and what comes next. Be careful Abby moving. Don't do to much.

Ryan + Angie said...

Yeah for you. Let me know if you need any help moving in...I'm good at carrying things and I'm sure I could enlist Ryan to help too.