Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

When we first moved to Utah, I heard a lot about a big beautiful waterfall called Bridal Veil Falls. We wanted to see what all the talk was about so we made a trip up there. It was worth the trip. It was beautiful and fun to see. There were some people that were hiking up to the top of the falls. We decided that we would have to try that some other time (when Hannah was bigger and I wasn't carrying precious cargo in my belly!!).
Hannah's favorite part was a little wading pool at the bottom of the falls. I was surprised by how long she wanted to stay in it. The rocks didn't seem to hurt her feet too bad. I was tempted to take off my shoes and socks and walk in myself, but then I saw some adults limping on the rocks and I quickly changed my mind! I am a baby, know!


3 comments:

mandy said...

It is going to be fun to see all your new UT adventures!

Ryan + Angie said...

I've heard a ton about it too and I have never been either. As you might recall, I'm not much of an outdoor person though. :)

Max and Deanna said...

It looks like it was hurting her feet a little!