Thursday, July 16, 2009

It is a......

GIRL!!!!!
Chad was a little sad at first. He was hoping for a little guy, but he is happy to have another girl to love in his life. He is definitely outnumbered!

Here is a picture of her cute little face! Oh I wish she could just come out now! When we called Hannah to tell her it was a girl she asked me, "Is she sleeping now?" She thought that the baby was coming out when I was at the doctor! If only it was that easy. Hannah is super excited. She keeps talking about all of the things she is going to teach her baby sister. I am excited to have another little girl to dress up! We are thinking of the name Grace Lyn Hurd. We are not 100% sure, but that is what we are thinking right now. Grace is my mom's middle name and Lyn is my dad's middle name, so she would be named after some great people!

10 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh congratulations Abby! I'm so excited for you guys, and I'm sure she will be such a beautiful baby! Hannah will love being a big sis, and once she gets here Chad will think, "Hmmm... why was it that I wanted a boy again??" :) Congrats!

mandy said...

I won't say what I'm thinking but it starts with an "I" and ends in a "so". That is a super cute first baby picture! Btw--I'm pretty sure I get to name this baby because you named mine. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Chad said...

Keep her in there as long as possible. Any earlier there will be problems. Just ask Rach about that. Congrats and Hannah will love having a little sister to boss around. Mackenzie sure does. And if you name her that name she will share a middle name with Courtney.

Ryan + Angie said...

So exciting. She looks great.

Emily W said...

I'm so happy for you Abby, that is so exciting! Two girls is so much fun.

Damien and Ashley said...

I am so super excited for you!!! That is such a good profile picture of her! I absolutely love her name, and couldn't think of two better to name her after. Hope you are feeling good and adjusting to life in Utah. When are you due again?

Amber said...

Congrats you guys! Hannah is going to be such a good little helper for you!

Max and Deanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! And you know this family just has more girls than boys.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Congratulations on the new little girl. Your great grandma Mortensen would like that name also as that is who your mother was named after.

Phil and Ronnie said...

Congrats Abby on the baby girl! When in November are you due?? We are due the 26th of Nov with a little boy! Congratulations on it all!