Friday, August 21, 2009

A Lot Can Happen in 6 Years!!

Chad and I are going to be celebrating our 6th year anniversary tomorrow. I can not believe we have been married for 6 years! It has gone by so fast, but I feel like we have been married forever. I can't imagine my life without Chad! We have had a very busy 6 years. Here are just a few of the things that have happened since we tied the knot (in no particular order):

1-We have lived in 7 different apartments and 4 different towns
2-Had one beautiful baby
3-Went through cancer and 5 long months of chemotherapy
4-Chad has changed his major 3 times
5-Chad graduated with his A.A.S. in Radiologic Technology
6-I graduated with my B.A. in Marriage/Child and Family Relations
6-Went to Cancun, Mexico to celebrate one year of marriage
7-Had 2 miscarriages
8-Became pregnant with 2nd baby! Yea!!
9-Chad started school in Radiation Therapy
10-Got a car for free, wrecked a different car, and purchased a van
11-Chad started a job as an x-ray tech
12-I have had 5 different jobs and Chad has had 7!
13-We have become best friends!

I can't believe how much we have been through in 6 six years and I can't believe how close we have become over that time. If this is what has happened in just 6 years I can't with to see what will happen in the next 60 years!
I love you Chad!

8 comments:

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Congratulations Abby and Chad. You have had a busy 6 years. Can you e-mail me your new address and phone if it has changed. Thanks Aunt Susan

Beth Willmore said...

Congratulations Abs! You guys are so amazing! We were almost "anniversary twins" because Jared and I celebrate on Sunday! :) I'm glad that you're so happy - that's what life's all about!

Travis and Melissa said...

don't think you should have stop on 13. That is not luckly. Congrtulation.

Ryan + Angie said...

Congrats. You guys are so great together.

Nina said...

That is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.

mandy said...

I hope you had a great anniversary! I love that picture.

Lindy Kyle said...

Awe, congrats Abby and Chad! I met you right around that time 6 years ago!

Max and Deanna said...

I had forgotten about your anniversary. Congratulations!! You guys have been busy, but with two kids the next 6 will even be funner and busier.