Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Haircut for Hannah

Hannah's hair had some really long pieces in back that have been bugging me for a while. I wanted to have them cut for a long time, but didn't want to spend the money. Well the other night I got brave and did it myself!

I don't think I will quit my day job, but I think it turned out pretty good!

It was a bit shorter than I was expecting, but still cute!

She is happy about it and that is all that matters, right!?!?

I will have to post a picture later of it when it is actually styled!

6 comments:

mandy said...

I didn't realize her hair was so uneven before and you took quite a bit off! Good job, I'm impressed. Please don't quit your day job though--Id hate to see what would happen to Hannah if you did!

P.S. Did you get a new camera?

Max and Deanna said...

Great job. She has such curly hair that when you cut it long it spring up short. It looks cute!!

Beth Willmore said...

I'm totally impressed Abs! I trim Meg's hair every now and then, but it's straight as a pin, so I'm sure a monkey could do it. That curly hair is quite another story! It looks really cute!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Cute hair cut.

Ryan + Angie said...

Good job. I knew you could do it!

Mary Anne said...

Good job! She is such a cutie!!!!!