Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monday's with Mommy

Hannah and I spend time together every Monday. I know you are asking yourself how that is different than every other day for the past four years? Well Monday's come with a tradition. This is something we have been doing for over a year. Every Monday we go to Costco to buy groceries. We try the free samples they offer (most that Hannah love and some produce this response...
After the groceries have been purchased we head to the food court for Hannnah's FAVORITE part..lunch! We always order the same....one slice of pizza cut in half and
a Berry Smoothie with two cups.
It is a fun day that we both look forward to every week.

Hannah REALLY wanted me to put this picture on. She thinks it is hilarious! Appetizing, eh?!?!

5 comments:

mandy said...

What a fun tradition! Adam would highly approve.

Max and Deanna said...

Sign me up for a Monday with Hannah's Mom--looks like fun.

Damien and Ashley said...

That is such a great tradition to do with Hannah! I love the train wreck in her mouth picture-looks like something my kids would love! She's adorable, by the way. Can't believe I've never met her!

Parley and Anna said...

what a fun tradition! She will always remember that because you made it so special. maybe i'll copy you. but we don't have costco membership and I'm too cheap to pay for it. does albertsons offer samples? hmmm...we need to find a sample servin store! :) AND great job on Hannah's hair!

Ryan + Angie said...

You can't beat free samples, pizza and smoothies...great tradition!