Friday, September 4, 2009

Flash Back Friday

When I was making yesterday's post about Hannah's preschool I was looking for pictures and I clicked on my August '08 folder instead of '09. I found this picture that I took on Hannah's first day of preschool last year. I thought it would be fun to see the similarities and differences from the two years. Of course, we stuck with the traditional "in front of the white door" backdrop for both years. I can't believe what a little baby she was last year and how much older she looks this year! She is definitely growing up!

4 comments:

mandy said...

It is amazing what a difference a year makes!

Damien and Ashley said...

she is seriously so cute! but how could she not be, right? her mom's adorable too! :):)

Ryan + Angie said...

Where does the time go?

Max and Deanna said...

I made a comment yesterday and it didn't post. I must of done something wrong. Tell Hannah she is just looking too grown up!!