Friday, September 11, 2009

Gettin' Crafty

Lately Hannah has been all about doing "crafts" and "projects". I found this cute little ceramic purse that came with paints. It looked like something that Hannah would love to do and it was very inexpensive. The outside of the package said that the project time was one hour, which I thought unrealistic. I figured it would take maybe 20 minutes. I set Hannah up with her purse and paints and went into the other room to make the bed.Not even five minutes later she yells, "I'm done!" I thought there is no way she painted the whole thing that fast! I went out to check and sure enough the project was completed in 2 minutes flat!
But despite the false advertisement, Hannah loved it and spent at least an hour playing with it. Lesson learned---"You get what you pay for!"

3 comments:

mandy said...

That is funny! Cute purse, Hannah.

Ryan + Angie said...

When I did psychosocial rehab and had to think of projects for my clients to do, I pulled out a ceramic too. I thought it would take some time (the girl was in middle school) but she was done in about 2 minutes too. Nice!

Max and Deanna said...

That tells us that artists are over paid!!