Thursday, September 3, 2009

Preschool Here We Come....

Hannah started her first official day of preschool this week. We had originally signed her up for the preschool at the University, but that was when we were planning on living in Salt Lake. Since we live farther away I decided we would try the drive and see if we could handle it. Well...after the first week, I had had enough. To be honest I was over it the first day. The 30-45 min drive, depending on traffic, was not enjoyable at all! Then I started thinking about the roads in the winter and when the baby comes, and I decided we needed a new solution. I was really sad (let's not talk about the fact that I broke down crying while talking to her teacher....IT IS THE PREGNANCY HORMONES!! *embarrassing*) about taking her out of the preschool because it was a fun school and Hannah really liked her teacher.


I was able to find a really great preschool that is much Much closer and so she started that this week. She was very excited about it! In the car on the way over she said, "Preschool...here we come! Whoo!"

This is her doing "I Love You" in sign language, if you can't tell. She needs a little help from her other fingers!
"I love you too, my little preschooler!"

4 comments:

mandy said...

I think you'll be so glad ypu switched!

Beth Willmore said...

She looks SO cute! I'm glad that she enjoys preschool, Meg starts next week and I hope that it goes ok!

Ryan + Angie said...

She looks so grown up. I pulled up the page and immediately Corbin yelled, "Hannah!" and Makayla said, "Remember when Hannah came to my house and played dress ups." She's a favorite at our house! :)

Parley and Anna said...

She is seriously so adorable! I'm glad you could find a closer one. I can't believe you were such a trooper to try driving a WHOLE week! I would have quit halfway there on the first day! Hooray for awesome Moms like you! And hooray for those great prego hormones that make us so emotional!