Wednesday, March 24, 2010

February Fill-In: Day 2

VALENTINE'S ACTIVITIES!

We had a fun Valentine's Holiday. It started with a party at Hannah's preschool and dance school. She wanted to make her own valentines. She did a great job and was VERY proud of them. She kept saying, "I know they are going to love these!" Grace and Hannah had super cute Valentine's outfits and Hannah had a special heart hairdo. We had pink heart-shaped pancakes with strawberry syrup. We also had to make our traditional sugar cookies. I used a new recipe this time and they were super yummy! Hannah's present was a heart-shaped pillow and some candy. Chad gave me a really nice gift...some fancy diamond and birthstone earrings. They are very nice and he is very sweet! We had a great holiday!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Wow. You Valentine-d it up. Just reading all that makes me tired. I'll just come to your house next holiday. Deal?

Damien and Ashley said...

wow your holiday hair do's are totally amazing. i need to get on that...:)

Max and Deanna said...

I'm a real slacker--if it wasn't for FHE and English Club the holidays would probably just pass by--no TV reminders, parades, or parties.