Friday, March 26, 2010

February Fill-In: Day 3

Random Pictures and Videos

Here are just some cute pictures from February. Grace is getting to be really smiley. We purchased a bumbo (the purple seat Grace is sitting in). She likes to sit in it while we are eating dinner. Hannah has been growing up so much. She is getting really good at brushing her own teeth. She has a new toothbrush that flashes lights for two minutes so she has to brush the whole time. In the top right of the little pictures Hannah and her friend's played with some make up. She was so proud of her skills, until she saw herself in the mirror. She said, "I look like a clown!"

Hannah learned this cute (and educational) song at preschool. Have I mentioned how much I love her preschool? It is great!

Along with being smiley, Grace is a giggle goose!

5 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

You are a little of a giggle goose yourself. So cute!

Max and Deanna said...

I love the way Hannah says "distraction." I can't believe how grown up Grace is getting. I love the way she was looking at her hands. That is so cute when babies do that.

Amber McArthur said...

we have a bumbo and absolutely LOVE it!!! what fun and adorable pics and videos of your cute girls!

Amber McArthur said...

ha ha ha i am at amber's house today and totally didn't notice i was signed into her account, so that comment is really from me...ASHLEY!!!

mandy said...

Oh. My. Word. Those videos are so cute. I love the pictures too, but the one in the bottome left doesn't look like Grace at all. I thought, who is that baby?