Monday, April 26, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things


A few weeks ago, on a nice day (between the snow melting and then the weather reaching 70 degrees and then snowing again) we headed for the driving range. Chad had been itching to get out and hit a few balls. You will notice that I am in a sweatshirt and Chad is in shorts...I think Chad feels that if you wear shorts spring will come quicker! Grace and I sat down and watched the two pros. Hannah definitely has her own style of swing, but she gets the job done. Chad was surprised at how quickly he got back into it. I even took a couple swings. It was nice to be outside. It is nice here again...for now!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Oh, that baby. I need to see her immediately & squeeze those cheeks. I've been squeezing random babies' cheeks in anticipation. I'm not sure their parents liked it very much.

Ryan + Angie said...

Ryan and I have been to the driving range but we haven't taken the kids. I bet they would love it. What a great way to enjoy the weather.

Max and Deanna said...

I agree with Mandy and needing to get a hold of that baby. I think this post will make your Dad want to golf.