Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spur of the Moment Trip to St. George

Chad had Spring Break a few weeks ago and we decided very last moment to go to St. George for a few days. The weather was so nice and springy! One of our stops was to the temple. It is so beautiful!
We were also able to see my good friend Ashley. We met Ashley, her husband, and baby for dinner. The next day we played a little mini golf. I lost, but it was really fun to enjoy the weather, talk to my friend, and see her cute little baby, Ellie.
It was so fun to just get out of town as a family and just enjoy our time together! It made me have major spring fever!

3 comments:

mandy said...

That looks so fun. Makes me want to go somewhere.

Max and Deanna said...

How nice of you to be able to see Ashley. I like that picture of you two and your babies.

Amber said...

Cute pic of you & Ash. By the way, you look so much like your mom it's scary!! (That's a good thing, Sis. Wade). =)