Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Easter Recap:Day 2

Here are just some random pictures from Easter time...


The weekend before Easter we went to Rexburg for the blessing of this little guy.

Kellen Mark Pearson

He is Chad's little sister's baby. It made me sad to see how big Grace was compared to him! They grow too fast!

Because of General Conference, we wouldn't be at church Easter Sunday so the girls wore the adorable dresses that Grandma Hurd gave them. Thanks Grandma Hurd!

We made some super yummy Easter cupcakes....

which turned into a sugar loaded "Special Easter Breakfast."

As I mentioned before...Easter was on the same weekend as General Conference so since we wouldn't be leaving the house I told Hannah she could pick out her own clothes. This is what she came up with. Nice.

We did take the time to get dressed up and quickly visit the Easter Bunny in between sessions.

I was so happy that we got a cute one of Hannah and Grace both smiling! What pretty girls!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Your girls are, of course, adorable, but I can't get over that breakfast. Is that a cupcake inside Eggos? Sign me up!

The Hurd Herd said...

No cupcake. Just Eggo's with coconut and jelly beans. It was crazy, just not THAT crazy!

Ryan + Angie said...

Love the bunny picture!

Stacey Jensen said...

Easter cupcakes are my absolute FAVORITE!!!!