Monday, March 12, 2012

The Easter Bunny Came Early

The other day I was putting away laundry. I came out of the back room and saw a trail of Littlest Petshop animals. I followed the trail and found Grace! She had a bag full of them and were distributing them all over the house. She left some under the table, on the couch, and under the high chair. After she emptied her sack, she went around and picked them up again. I asked her if she was the Easter Bunny. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "I bunny...no! Name Grace!" Of course.

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

The is cute, but the cutest is the one sock on and one sock off!!

Beth Willmore said...

That is so funny - and sounds like something my kids would do too! (Except in my case they would probably find the stash of things from the Easter Bunny and then help themselves!) Your girls are so cute!