Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Family Movie Night

The movie night tradition started a few years back when Chad worked every Friday night. The girl's and I would get a Redbox movie to watch, lay out a towel, and have an indoor picnic while we watched the movie. I would also rent a movie for me to watch after the girl's were in bed, usually a girly one that Chad wouldn't want to watch with me. Now that Chad doesn't work Friday nights (YAY!!) it has changed into Family Movie Night. Hannah looks forward to it every week and we hope it is something we can keep up for years to come! For one Movie Night we rented the new Winnie the Pooh movie. The girls HAD to watch the movie with their stuffed Tigger and Pooh Bear they got for Christmas. It was sooo cute!

3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

What a fun tradition. Remember our Tuesday nights movies while your dad had Stake Meetings?? I enjoyed those.

Ryan + Angie said...

We just started this tradition too...two weeks in and I love it. I think we will continue.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

What a great tradition. It will be something your girls will remember forever.