Friday, March 9, 2012

Update on Hannah Banana

I am sad to say I don't have very many pictures of Hannah lately. I guess that is what happens when you are at school all day!


Grace isn't the only one who likes to take several self portraits on my phone! I love how the top pictures highlight her freckles and the one on the bottom shows her pretty curls.

Hannah is such a good big sister. Even though she gets frustrated with Grace sometimes, she is usually so good to help her and include her in the things she is doing. She LOVES Clara and the feeling is mutual. Hannah can get a smile out of Clara even when I can't.


Hannah is loving 1st grade. We just had PTC and she had shining reviews! I am so amazed at the things she is learning. The thing that blows me away is her reading. I think it is so crazy how in just one year they can go from just knowing letters to reading full books! Amazing!


Hannah is still involved in dance. Her teacher this year is great and Hannah looks forward to going every week. Right now they are practicing for their performance of Cinderella. She is pretty excited!


She is a busy little girl! She is also playing soccer right now (post coming later). We love Hannah Banana!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

I like your new Blog format. That is a cute update of Hannah. How lucky we are to have her in the family. She is special!!