Friday, February 22, 2013

A Day FILLED With LOVE

The girl's woke up Valentine's Day to giant bendy roses and little boxes of chocolate.

Hannah wanted to wear the rose in her hair to school, but I convinced her to do this instead.

Grace had a heart hairdo also.  She wouldn't let me put any ribbon in her's though, I was lucky she let me do this, so I didn't push it!

Hannah got all decked out for school.  This girl LOVES a holiday!  She had a heart in her hair, pink and red shirt with a heart, hearts on her socks, and pink shoes!  She told me people at school were calling her Hear Girl.

 When Clara woke up she got a heart also.  It was almost as tall as her!  She loves to be like her older sisters!


That night we had our traditional "I Love..." dinner.  We choose things out of a hat and then we enjoy something that everyone loves that night.
What do you LOVE to eat for dinner?  Hannah: Pizza(surprise, surprise!) and Cheetos
What do you LOVE to drink?  Grace:  Lem-mo-made
What do you LOVE to watch?  Me: I wanted to watch The Princess Bride, but I couldn't find it, so we settled for Charlie Brown Valentine.

 Chad had school ALL.DAY.LONG!  Poor guy, so he missed out on the festivities.  We let Hannah pick two since Chad was not around.
What do you LOVE for dessert?  Hannah: Strite's Doughnuts (a dangerously delicious doughnut stand here in Harrisonburg).  They even had heart shaped doughnuts!  Perfect!
It was a sweet ending to a sweet day!

No comments: