Monday, February 11, 2013

Po-ta-to, Pah-ta-to

I just found these pictures on my phone! 

Back when Chad and Hannah were still on winter break, we decided to visit a place that we had heard tons of people talk about.

It is called Route 11 Potato Chips.  It is a fun little factory that produces super yummy chips.  I am not a huge chip eater, but these are GOOD!


They have a cute little factory with lots of windows so that you can see the whole process of making the chips.  It was pretty interesting!



They have free samples to try also!  Hannah wanted to take a bite out of the potato guy!

 We couldn't leave without taking home a few bags.  The bag I am holding is called Mama Zuma.  They were sooo spicy and sooo addicting!


2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

It fun to see you are doing some exploring.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I have never heard of that place! Well, now I have thanks to you. We'll have to check it out sometime. This past summer we went to the Utz potato chip factory in Pennsylvania. It would be fun to go to another one. So excited you have a blog!!! Thanks for sharing!