Monday, August 18, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

Recently the Twin Falls Temple open house was held in our town. We were able to go inside and see the beautiful building and feel the spirit that is there.

Chad's mom came here and attended a tour with us. At the beginning of the tour they put protective booties over our shoes, to protect the carpets. Hannah was not a fan! Halfway through we ended up taking off the booties and her shoes. So she can say that she is probably one of the only people that has walked through the temple barefoot!

The grounds were beautiful, too. We were able to walk around and see the plants, flowers, and (Hannah's favorite) the water fountain.

Ignore my voice and the wind, but listen to this. It just makes me cry! Little children are so sweet and close to the spirit! Her voice is so sweet!


6 comments:

mandy said...

A few things:
1) Hannah is adorable.
2) Your voice is, of course, beautiful.
3) Did you figure out the french twist???
4) Your blog is like, totally religious and everything.

Max and Deanna said...

So, so cute.

Mary Anne said...

I love your little daughter! She is totally awesome!!!!!!

Damien and Ashley said...

That is the sweetest video---I'm not even her mom and I got a little lump in my throat! The temple looks so beautiful! What a neat experience for your family. We got to take the kids to the Rexburg one and they still talk about it!

Ryan + Angie said...

That is the cutest. I'm so sad we missed the open house. I guess we will just have to come for a session.

Lanae said...

I don't know you, but that is so precious. What a beautiful experience for her. Thank you for posting this you have inspired me today.