Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a Week!



We spent a whole week in Rexburg at my mom's house. It was a fun week full of activities. I enjoyed hanging with my sister and my mom. Hannah enjoyed having "friends"/her cousins to play with from the time she woke up until the time she went to sleep and seeing her "grandma with the Barbies and horses."


We went to Bear World where Hannah's favorite thing was the amusment park-type rides. I think a few made her slightly nervous, but she acted brave for her cousins.


We went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo and saw lots of animals. My favorite parts were to cute monkeys and the baby ducks.


One day we went to Rigby Lake. It was hot outside, the water was cold, and we got sand in EVERYTHING, but the kids enjoyed it!


Notice the picture of the kids podding peas. Hannah loved this. My mom, being the smart lady she is, called it a "Pea-podding Party." Hannah kept asking if it was time for the party yet. Who knew podding peas could be a party!?!? I may need to use that technique some time!


It was a really fun week and we were both sad to leave. Hannah asks everyday if we can go back to grandma's house and I almost want to say ok and pack up the car and make a surprise visit. Just teasing, dad!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have already read this see www.adammandy.blogspot.com Sounds like you had fun.

Ryan + Angie said...

Cute pictures and I like the new background.

Travis (aka anonymous) is a dork! ;)

Max and Deanna said...

I had a fun week also. I don't do those activities when it's just Dad and I. Thanks for coming.

mandy said...

Well I for one, enjoyed reading your take on the whole thing. Your pictures are adorable!