Friday, November 13, 2009

Let's Make Things a Little More Interesting

I thought it would be fun to make the waiting game for the baby a little more interesting. We are going to have a contest!

Here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment placing your bet of date and time of my baby's birth.

2. Betting will end Wednesday November 18th @ midnight or before (if the baby comes before
that).

3. The winner will be the person that comes the closest date and time, without going over.


4. The prize will be........I will name my child after you!

Just kidding!!! I am not sure of the prize yet, but it will probably not be that great, but at least you will have the privilage of being the coolest and winning!

So let the betting begin!! I am excited to see what people think!

8 comments:

mandy said...

I love how enticing you make the prize seem! :) There really aren't enough Mandys running around, you know.

My guess: Wednesday, Nov 25 (do you hate me right now?), at 11:30 am.

Ryan + Angie said...

I think November 23rd at 2:30am...that's a good time right?

Randy and Susan Landon said...

November 20, 2009 2:10 p.m.

Max and Deanna said...

I say Nov 24 at 4:16 pm.

Beth Willmore said...

My vote is November 21 at noon!

Jennie said...

November 18th at Noon.

Chad said...

I say November 22 at 3:15 am. That will make it so Chad can still make it to work that day. Just kidding. Good luck.

eL said...

November 23rd at 6:30AM.