Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grace Lyn Hurd

She's here!! She was born Sunday @ 12p.m. on the dot! We are so happy that baby Grace made it here happy and healthy! We are both doing well. I will have to write more later about the birth because I can not sit on this hard chair for too long! I just wanted to get the pictures on here because I know some people (specifically my mom) are dying to see some pictures of this little cutie!

Right after birth. She is a tiny little one! 6 lbs and 6 oz. 20 inches long. Lots of dark hair!After her bath. Isn't that bink funny!?! It is almost the size of her head!Going home. I was hoping to go home on Monday, but they wanted us to stay one more night to monitor Grace. She is so ity bity in that huge carseat.Home at last! I have to tell you Hannah is one happy and excited big sister! I think that I am going to have a little mom on my hands! She is a great helper! The bottom right picture makes me laugh. She fell asleep covering her eyes!

Well, there she is! She is such a sweet little one! I will make an attempt to write more about the birth tomorrow and some more cute pictures!

16 comments:

mandy said...

Pushing a baby out on Sunday & blogging about it on Thursday? You are officially Super Blogger. She is beautiful & I can't wait to hold her. Good job, Mama!

Ryan + Angie said...

Kayla saw the pictures and said it that a baby doll or a real one? She sure looks tiny and sweet. Can't wait to see her!

hillary barney said...

She is gorgeous! I love that head of hair. Congratulations. glad you are both doing well.

Max and Deanna said...

Thanks for being a super blogger!! I just love the pictures. she is so cute my arms are aching to wrap her up in a blanket and rock her. Do you think she'll let me do that when she is 7 months old???

Parley and Anna said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! It is amazing how small they are at first and then how fast they grow. I hope all continues to go well!

Beth Willmore said...

She is so perfect Abbs! Congratulations! She's beautiful and it's great that Hannah is so excited. (When we brought Parker home Meg was AWFUL!) I hope you get feeling better quickly and that she's a good baby for you!

eL said...

Congrats Abby and Chad!! Garce is adorable. And what an adorable name.

Janet said...

Oh, congrats!!! She is tiny! She looks like a doll! What a cute name for her. I'm so glad you guys are doing well.

Emily W said...

Congratulations Abby, she is sooo adorable!

Amber said...

Yay! Isn't that a relief to have over? She is super cute, and so glad that Hannah is excited about her as well! Congrats!!

Chad said...

It sure was nice to see you all. Mandy I got to hold her before you did!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Abby she sure is a cutie but is is hard to believe that something that small doesn't have problems. Something I'm not used to.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Abby and Chad, She is adorable. Congratulations. What a neat name, both your parents middle names, to honor your parents as they are away. She will always have a special place in their hearts. I am so glad you are both doing great. The dark hair is wonderful. Take care.

Damien and Ashley said...

abby-Congrats on that adorable little girl! She is so tiny---it wasn't even that long ago i had one that little, and she's huge compared to little Grace's pictures! (Oh, I love her name by the way) They just grow up way to fast!!! I am so glad everything is going good and that Hannah is happy to have her baby sis here! I'm sure she'll be an excellent helper!

Michele Rumsey said...

Chad and Abby, she is beautiful. I am so glad that all turned out well. Cute to see Hannah loving it. Love Michele

Stacey Jensen said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congrats to all of you! Hannah will do wonderful at being a helper. She is so beautiful. I am glad everything worked out so well. Love to you all.

Mary Anne said...

I'm a little behind here in the East - She is beautiful and so is the big sister. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I love the name!