Thursday, November 12, 2009

Somebody Needs to See it!

Hannah's 1st Primary Program was last Sunday. She was so excited. She knew all the songs and had even memorized her part. Well, sadly she woke up Sunday morning at around 4 a.m. with a high fever and terrible cough! She had to miss the program. She was so sad and so was I!! We decided that somebody needed to see how well she knew her part and how cute she said it and if she can't do it at church the blog is the second best thing!

As you can tell she still has a bit of a cold, but she is feeling much better. She is so sweet and smart! We love her so much!

4 comments:

Chad said...

She sure is a cutie and I am very impressed that she knew her part!

Ryan + Angie said...

That is a long part for a Sunbeam. Our sunbeams just said, "I love to...with my family" and each child filled in a different activity. I'm sad she was sick but I'm glad we got to see her part.

Max and Deanna said...

That is so cute--I love the confirmed.

mandy said...

Holy cow. Her part was longer than Lauren's! Good job Hannah.